- Migraine syndrome
- Tension, headache
In sinusitis:2 tablets twice a day to be taken orally and 2 drops to be instilled in each nostril every 4 hours. The course may be repeated after a month.
In migraine:2 tablets twice a day. To be taken orally and 1- 2 drops to be instilled in each nostril twice a day .The course may be repeated after 1 month.
- Promotes decongestion action on nasal mucosa and thereby reduces nasal discharge.
- Provides effective relief of nasal congestion and easy breathing.
- Provides an analgesic and anti-inflammatory action thereby relieves associated headache and pain.
- Relieves nausea and reduces anxiety associated with migraine.
- Reduces frequency and duration of migraine attacks.
- Prevents decongestion and blockage of nasal cavity.
DO'S AND DON'TS
- Consumption of cow’s milk and cow’s ghee for people suffering from migraine.
- Early to bed is very useful.
- Consumption of turmeric, garlic, ginger and black pepper is recommended for these patients.
- Prefer bland diet
- Avid fried and spicy food recipes.
- Avoid food items which cause indigestion and constipation.
- Avoid exposure to excessive heat, cold and rain.
- Avoid day time sleeping and spending sleepless night.
- Avoid curd, bananas and dried things.
- Avoid drinking cold water and ice-cream.
- Avoid exposure to rain, excessive cold wind, smoke and dust.
- Avoid irregular dietary habits.
- Avoid day time sleeping.
Cephagraine Twine Pack Charak Pharma (10ml + 40 Tablet)
- Brand: Charak Pharma
- Product Code: 10ml + 40 Tablet
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: Rs.194.00