This clear soap is a blend of pure basil, parsley, margosa, wheat germ and coconut oil, to gently wash away body impurities, without disturbing the skin’s natural pH balance.
- Basil originated in India and, for centuries, has been the beloved herb known for its curative, culinary and aromatic powers.
- Its anti-bacterial, anti-microbial nature offers soothing and uplifting effects to heal and refresh both the skin and senses.
- Parsley has been used medicinally for thousands of years
- A natural anti-oxidant and vitamin-rich powerhouse, it is one of the most nutritious herbs. It can eliminate toxins and many other skin-threatening aggression.
- Nariyal tail (Cocos nucifera oil), Erand tail (Ricinus communis oil), Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum), Pudina (Pteroselinum sativum), Ritha tail (sapindus mukorossi oil), Gehun tail (Triticum vulgare oil), Ikshuras (saccharum officinarum), Cleanser base Q.S.
- HOW TO USE
- Gently work up a foamy lather, and rinse.