1) Immunity Builder
2) Long-term oral steroid therapy.
3) Seasonal outbreaks of infective diseases e.g. Influenza, Typhoid or Malaria.
1) As an adjuvant with Antimicrobial therapy, particularly respiratory tract infections and skin and soft tissue infections.
2) As a monotherapy in PUO (Pyrexia of unknown origin).
Prophylactic dose: 2 tablets once daily for 2 to 3 months
Therapeutic dose: 2 tablets twice daily till the symptoms subside or as directed by the physician.
It is advisable to allow an interval of at least 30 minutes between the administration of Extrammune and other concurrent medications.
Duration: Till the symptoms subside or as per the physician's judgment.
1) Strengthens the immune system & builds resistance to infection.
2) Ensures therapeutic effectiveness of antibiotic therapy when co-prescribed.
3) Promotes faster recovery from infections.
DO'S AND DON'TS
1) Eat more of fresh fruits & vegetables.
2) Exercise / play in fresh air.
3) Always drink boiled / purified water.
1) Do not eat stale and junk food.
Extrammune 30 Tablets Charak Pharma
- Brand: Charak Pharma
- Product Code: 30 Tablets
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: Rs.146.00